What are the delivery methods?
Could you tell me the prices and shipping costs?
1. All the prices of the Products contained in the online catalog of the "Web Shop" section are expressed in Euros. All prices must be considered inclusive of VAT and include delivery costs. The Products are sold at list prices in effect at the time the order is issued. 2. CLIMATECSTORE reserves the right to vary the shipping costs by prior quote or by telephone notice for deliveries to particularly inconvenient logistically locations that require the courier to implement special porterage. 3. The buyer agrees to reimburse CLIMATECSTORE for any additional expenses that it has had to incur for shipments or movements caused by a failure by the buyer to comply with the agreements made for the date, time and place of delivery.
How can I avail myself of the right of with drawal?
As required by Article 54 of the Consumer Code, before the expiry of the withdrawal period, the consumer informs the professional of his decision to exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract. To this end, the consumer can use the withdrawal form in Annex I, part B; http://ow.ly/PTboz or submit any other explicit statement of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
1. The purchaser who is also a consumer, that is, who purchases the Products for purposes other than his own business activity, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract - without any penalty and without specifying the reason - within the term of fourteen working days from the date of delivery of the Product pursuant to Legislative Decree 21/2014.
2. The right of withdrawal may be exercised by sending, within the deadline indicated in paragraph 6.1 above, a written communication to the headquarters of Ventec S.r.l. by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The communication can be sent, within the same term, also by e-mail and fax, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the following forty-eight hours. The registered letter is intended to be sent in good time having regard to the date of the postmark of the accepting office.
3. The substantial integrity of the Product to be returned is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal, therefore, cannot be exercised in the event that the buyer has not taken adequate measures to ensure that the Product can be returned in the same condition in which it was received (including the original packaging). In any case, the purchaser must take all appropriate and possible measures to preserve the Product and do everything possible to ensure that the Product is returned to Ventec S.r.l. in perfect condition.
4. The purchaser who has exercised the right of withdrawal is obliged to return the Product within 14 days from the communication of the intention to withdraw as provided by the art. 57 of the consumer code to:
Via A. Gramsci, 29
95030 Gravina di Catania (CT)
5. The costs for returning the Product will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
6. In the event that the buyer has already made one or more payments, these will be reimbursed by CLIMATECSTORE within the term of 14 days from the date on which he receives the communication concerning the right of withdrawal without further costs for the purchaser and any reimbursement of the delivery costs as provided for by the amendment of art. (52 et seq) by directive 83/2011.
Section: Non-compliant products
7. Except as established for the right of withdrawal, the buyer, who is also a consumer, will also have the right to resort to legal remedies provided for by Part IV Title III Chapter I (from article 128 to 135) of the Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206 ("Consumer Code") relating to any lack of conformity of the Product existing at the time of delivery.
8. Any defects in the conformity of the Product must be reported to CLIMATECSTORE according to the terms and conditions set forth in article 132 of the Consumer Code at the e-mail address indicated in point 1.8.
9. According to Article 49 paragraph 1 letter V of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206 (Consumer Code) the customer can use the Joint Conciliation procedure.
The Procedure can be started if the consumer, after having lodged a complaint with the company, within 45 days, has not received a reply or has received a reply not deemed satisfactory by him.
The customer who decides to take advantage of the Joint Conciliation procedure is obliged to send the request to the address: email@example.com or to the fax number 02/87181126. For more information, see:
10. According to the art. 14 of Regulation 524/2013 informs the user that in the event of a dispute, they can submit a complaint via the European Union's ODR platform, which can be reached at the following link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. The ODR platform is an access point for users who wish to settle disputes arising from sales contracts or online services in the extra-judicial area. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the payment methods?
1. The payment of the Products can be made exclusively through PayPal, Bank Transfer or cash on delivery.
2. CLIMATECSTORE allows the purchaser to perform online payment in absolute safety thanks to an automatic encryption system of the information entered and assistance from an external provider.
3. Credit card data will be provided by the buyer during the order issuing procedure.
4. In case of purchase on delivery, the payment (including the 3% surcharge on the total order) must be made to the courier exclusively in cash or by bank draft payable to VENTEC SRL, NOTHING in more than what is indicated at the moment the order will be due by the Customer to the Courier and / or VENTEC SRL Srl It is not allowed to send goods in cash on delivery to a different person. The mark is not provided for orders with items on order not present in the warehouse. For purchases on delivery, based on the new legal regulations that have come into force, it is not possible to pay in cash amounts exceeding € 2999.00. In case of cash on delivery, payment must be made to the Courier, upon receipt of the order, exclusively in cash
How can I take advantage of tax deductions?
To take advantage of tax deductions, after adding the products to the cart, checking the quantity to be ordered, it is mandatory to follow this short procedure:
1. register by entering the requested information
2. indicate the shipping address first and then the billing address (if different) by ticking the appropriate box
3. choose the "Bank" payment method
4. Insert a message in the order notes indicating the need to receive the advance invoice by deduction or, alternatively, after completing the order, send an email to email@example.com